The most versatile workholding and fixturing tool ever! Align and secure flat or round pieces of steel to fabricate angles. Pull corners, secure steel for cutting, use as a guide, make your own fixtures and more! Turn the knob on and off to control 275.3 kilograms of magnetic hold force.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- Multiplane magnetic grip on five sides.
- Machined at 90-degrees.
- Pre-tapped holes on four sides for mounting.
- Max Breakaway: 275.3 kg / 607 lbs
- Full Saturation Thickness: 10 mm / 0.37 in
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 27.66 kg / 61 lbs
- Product Weight: 1.36 kg / 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 76.2 x 50.8 x 104.1 mm / 3 x 2 x 4.1 in
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 75 mm x 51.5 mm
Product price in EUR is exclusive of VAT. Currency conversion is based on market rate.