Our MagSquare 165 is one of the strongest workholding and fixturing tool ever! Align and secure flat or round pieces of steel to fabricate angles. Pull corners, secure steel for cutting, use as a guide, make your own fixtures and more! Turn the knob on and off to control 68 kgs of magnetic holding force.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- Multiplane magnetic grip on five sides.
- Machined at 90-degrees.
- Pre-tapped holes on four sides for mounting.
- Max Breakaway: 68 kg / 150 lbs
- Full Saturation Thickness: 6.35 mm / 0.25 in
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 8.4 kg / 18.5 lbs
- Product Weight: 0.31 kg / 0.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 48.2 x 30.4 x 63.5 mm /1.9 x 1.2 x 2.5 in
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 48 mm x 31 mm
Product price in EUR is inclusive of VAT. Currency conversion is based on market rate.