Magswitch 90 Degree Angle 165 delivers superior accuracy and precise positioning while welding. Adjust the MagSquares by sliding them up or down on each axis for unmatched versatility. Switch on and off 55.3 kgs of magnetic holding force by rotating the black knobs. Comes ready to use with two MagSquares, as pictured.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Switch off to wipe away metal shavings and the magnets stay clean.
- Holds to flat and round surfaces of steel.
- Lightweight with incredible strength.
- Precision positioning.
- MagSquares can be reversed on each axis.
- Max Breakaway: 55.3 kg / 122 lbs on 50.8 mm steel
- Full Saturation Thickness: 6.35 mm / 0.25 in
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 8.4 kg / 18.5 lbs
- Product Weight: 0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 205 x 76.8 x 205 mm / 8.1 x 3.0 x 8.1 in
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 48 mm x 31 mm
Product price in EUR is exclusive of VAT. Currency conversion is based on market rate.