Align large steel sheets with precision. Equalize high and low points between steel gaps by placing the magnet on low, pry on high and weld! Switch on and off 464 kg of magnetic hold force by rotating the black knob. Turn the handle to the side and this tool becomes a beam press which can press a 4-6'' beam.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Magnets stay clean.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- Precise positioning.
- Compact and easy to use.
Product price in EUR is exclusive of VAT. Currency conversion is based on market rate.
- Max Breakaway: 1024 lbs (464.4 kg) on 2'' steel
- Full Saturation Thickness: 1/2'' (12.7 mm)
- 2:1 Shear Load: 200 lbs (90.7 kg)
- Minimum Thickness for De-Stack: 1/2'' (12.7 mm)
- Product Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Dimensions: 24.9 x 7 x 16.3 in (632.4 x 177.8 x 414 mm)
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 119 mm x 71.12 mm